6-0 * 207 * Senior
Charlotte, N.C. (Independence HS)
* Leak completed 21-of-34 passes for 283 yards and a pair of touchdowns in Florida's 21-14 win at Florida State.
* On the Gators' game-winning drive, Leak connected on 7-of-8 passes for
79 yards with a 25-yard TD pass to Dallas Baker, his third game-winning fourth quarter drive of the season.
* Leak directed a Gator offense that picked up 388 total yards against a Florida State defense that entered the contest ranked 12th in the nation. The yardage total compiled by the Gators was the most against FSU this season.
6-2 * 212 * Sophomore
Little Rock, Ark. (Pulaski Oak Grove HS)
* McFadden racked up 222 total offensive yards and a pair of touchdowns in Arkansas' 31-26 loss to LSU.
* He rushed for 182 yards and two TDs, caught a seven-yard pass and completed 2-of-2 passes for 33 yards, against the SEC's top-ranked defense.
* His 80-yard TD run in the fourth quarter pulled Arkansas to within a
* His 1,485 rushing yards this season is an Arkansas record.
6-0 * 205 * Junior
Kennesaw, Ga. (Harrison HS)
* Oliver recorded four tackles, one forced fumble, one interception and three pass deflections in Georgia's 15-12 win against Georgia Tech.
* Oliver matched up against Georgia Tech's All-America wide receiver Calvin Johnson and allowed only two catches for 13 yards and no touchdowns.
* He was part of a defensive unit that allowed Tech only 188 yards of total offense, including just 42 passing yards.
5-5 * 159 * Freshman
Zachary, La. (Northeast HS)
* Holliday's 92-yard kickoff return for a touchdown in the fourth quarter helped secure LSU a 31-26 win at Arkansas.
* The return, with 10:14 left in the contest, gave the Tigers a 31-19 lead and came just after Arkansas' Darren McFadden had scored on a 80-yard TD run that pulled the Razorbacks to within a 24-19 margin.
* Holliday's kickoff return for a touchdown was the first for an LSU player since an 88-yard return by Kevin Faulk against Notre Dame in 1998.
6-4 * 286 * Sophomore
Simpsonville, S.C. (Hillcrest HS)
* Meredith helped the South Carolina offensive attack churn out 492 total yards in the Gamecocks' 31-28 win at Clemson.
* The Gamecocks accounted for 208 yards on the ground and 284 through the air against the Tigers, who were ranked fifth in the natoin in total defense.
* USC's yards gained and total first downs (28) were the most for Carolina in the Steve Spurrier era.
6-4 * 275 * Senior
Camden, N.J. (Woodrow Wilson HS)
* McBride had eight tackles and made a key fourth-down stop behind the line of scrimmage to lead Tennessee to a 17-12 win over Kentucky.
* The Vols denied all three of UK's fourth-down conversion attempts, including McBride's tackle for loss on 4th-and-2 early in the fourth quarter.
* McBride leads all conference down linemen with 64 total tackles.
5-10 * 170
Bastrop, La. (HS)
* Green returned five punts for 105 yards (21.0 average), including a 47 yard return for a touchdown in Ole Miss' 20-17 win against Mississippi State.
* His return for a touchdown gave the Rebels a 20-10 lead with 3:39 left in the fourth quarter.
* His 23 yard punt return in the third quarter helped set up an Ole Miss field goal, which put the Rebels ahead, 13-10.
OTHER OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCES FROM WEEK 13
FELIX JONES (Arkansas) -- Rushed for 137 yards on 16 carries and a TD and also returned three kickoffs for 82 yards including a long of 62 yards.
FS REGGIE NELSON (Florida) -- Led Gators with six tackles, an interception and a pass deflection against Florida State.
QB MATTHEW STAFFORD (Georgia) -- Completed 16-of-29 passes for 171 yards and a touchdown against Georgia Tech.
TB RAFAEL LITTLE (Kentucky) -- Rushed for 119 yards on 23 carries and caught five passes for 21 yards and a TD against Tennessee.
FS LaRON LANDRY (LSU) -- Led Tigers with nine tackles, one for a loss and an interception against Arkansas.
LB PATRICK WILLIS (Ole Miss) -- Tallied 13 total tackles (7 solos) with
1.5 tackles for loss, including a sack, against Mississippi State.
RB ANTHONY DIXON (Mississippi State) -- Rushed for 125 yards on 25 carries and a TD and also caught three passes for 22 yards against Ole Miss.
LB JASPER BRINKLEY (South Carolina) -- Registered team-high 10 total tackles (5 solos) including a key fourth-quarter sack against Clemson.
WR ROBERT MEACHEM (Tennessee) -- Caught six passes for 116 yards and a TD against Kentucky.