As expected, Georgia's assistant coaches are getting a bump in pay.
According to numbers obtained by the Athens Banner-Herald, offensive coordinator Mike Bobo is getting a raise to $575,000 annually, after earning $335,000 last year.
Bobo's bump comes after the Bulldogs set a school record for points scored and topped all BCS schools in yards per play.
The Banner-Herald also listed the new salaries for the rest of Georgia's assistants.
● Defensive coordinator Todd Grantham - $850,000
● Offensive line coach Will Friend - $300,000
● Inside linebackers coach Kirk Olivadotti - $285,000
● Wide receivers coach Tony Ball - $260,000
● Defensive line coach Chris Wilson - $250,00
● Defensive backs coach Scott Laktos - $235,000
● Tight ends coach John Lilly - $235,000
● Running backs coach Bryan McClendon - $235,000.