Keep in touch with UGASports.com
- I can't understand why Georgia didn't take some shots to the outside to keep the Vandy secondary honest.
- Brendan Douglas is getting into that territory where you start talking about him having "fumbling issues," with two costly fumbles two weeks in a row. Kid plays hard but has to protect the ball.
- Play calling in the second half appeared way too conservative to win a game. I can't say why it was that way or why it wasn't because I don't know the game plan or what their reads were.
- Offensive line wasn't horrible but it wasn't good either. That is two weeks in a row that a unit that was a huge strength against LSU, South Carolina, and even UT has been a weakness.
- It is hard to hate on the defense too much after this one. Yes they allowed some of those late scores but they were also the victims of some tough breaks.
- Tough to get into the specifics here but I thought coverage was better, run defense was good at times, and Damian Swann is much more comfortable playing Star rather than CB.
- Just atrocious play by the special teams. The breakdowns were going to cost Georgia at some point and they did again today.
- If the same team that played in Nashville shows up for the rest of the season, Georgia may only win one more game.
...More... To continue reading this article you must be a member. Sign Up Now!